Sunday 30 August 2009

Holiday over, Back to work!



Hello Everyone, just had my family holiday in Lindos, Rhodes. It was quality family time, this was the first real break we have had in 2 years. Last year we had 3 days in Oban in Scotland. I remember this well as I was told off by Lorraine, my good lady for emailing work on my blackberry.


Most of you will know that I am a County Councillor and also Cabinet Member for the Environment. I really do enjoy my job, especially the part where I get to help lots of people. I have also been chosen to stand for parliament in Aberconwy for the Libdems.


I will use this blog to update you on different issues.


Mike

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you had a good holiday. About time you had a blog! Will keep an eye on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you have a blog and also nice to hear you got some time out. That's important for families.

    ReplyDelete