Tuesday 27 March 2012

Update The Royal Welsh Way


I will confirm this but it looks likely that April 16th at 2pm will be the time and date for the official unveiling of The Royal Welsh Way.

The event will be held in the grounds of Bodysgallen Hall. I am hoping that the Unveiling will be done by 1 veteran, 2 soldiers from Blind Veterans UK  and a serving Soldier/Officer.

In attendance for the Ceremony will be an assortment from the Regiment including the Goat Major and representatives who have made this project happen including Gareth Davies who contacted me via Facebook to see if we could name a road after the Regiment.

It is fair to say that this small project has captured the attention and support from across Wales and I am really pleased to have been able to have progressed it.

My thanks to all involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment