Friday 17 December 2010

Marl Ward Election 20/01/2011

Today nominations closed for the second seat on the Marl Ward. I can confirm that the following people are standing for this seat:

Susan Gail Shotter - Liberal Democrat
Mike Pritchard - Labour
Julie Fallon - Conservative
Jason Robert Landy - probably Independent but not known

http://www.conwy.gov.uk/upload/public/attachments/439/Statement_of_Persons_Nominated_MARL_20_01_11.pdf

I will be working alongside Susan Shotter during the election which is to be held on 20th January and I fully endorse her. I have known Sue for a number of years and believe that we together can represent the whole of the Marl Ward as a team, something I haven't had for the last couple of years. Sue is a very approachable, polite and enthusiastic person who will represent the ward effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment