Thursday 3 March 2011

Welsh Spring Conference



Off to Cardiff for our Welsh Spring Conference tomorrow. One thing that I have noticed is the increased security, photo ID and passes in all sections of the building, I suppose this is the price you have to pay for being in government.

I will be proposing a motion to Conference and will blog this later on how it went.

Lot's happening locally, the fruits of our work should shortly be seen. Spoke to a resident today who at the Marl Ward Election voted Labour but confirmed support for me in the Assembly Election (That was good to hear). Other political party supporters are being very positive towards me for differing reasons. We have our plans in place and I am very grateful to my team for their support and dedication, especially Christine Humphreys my agent, She is an absolute star.

If people put their faith in me, I promise to repay them.

2 comments:

  1. I hope that awful Clegg does not take too much of your time up.
    Awful man, mind you he might not remember to turn up might he?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephen King09 March, 2011

    "I will be proposing a motion to Conference and will blog this later on how it went.!

    Obviously not very well seeing as we heard nothing more about it!

    ReplyDelete