Wednesday 18 August 2010

Christmas in Craig y Don




Whilst on a quest for a plant stand this week with Mrs P, it was pointed out to me by a resident in Craig y Don that the Christmas decorative lights are on Morning,Noon and Night. A quick phone call was made to the council switchboard 01492 574000, where I asked for street lighting and reported it. Hopefully this fault will be rectified soon. Its amazing how people get used to seeing things and yet it only takes one individual to point it out and get it reported.

2 comments:

  1. It should be noted that the reason that they were on in the first place was that a council electrician switched them on to change faulty bulbs about 2 weeks ago and never bothered to switch them off again! Council street cleaners and maintenance staff go through Craig Y Don every day, do they have their eyes closed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon,

    I think you have a valid point here and one that I have raised on a number of occasions and one I raised yesterday about our staff reporting faults. I will feedback on this issue again.

    ReplyDelete