Tuesday 15 September 2009

Conwy "Buzzing"



Visited Conwy Honey Fair on Monday with Lord Roberts of Llandudno and have to say it was good to see the crowds of late-Season visitors and locals all snapping up great produce, lots of which were local. This was the 20th Fair organised by volunteers from Conwy Beekeepers' Association and has been built up from a handful of stalls into a major regional event.


Well done to the volunteers from the Conwy Beekeepers' Association and Conwy Estuary Lions without whom this event would not take place and I look forward to your Seed Fair next March. Fairs in Conwy I believe date back some 700 years. If the Town and County Councils continue to support this event, I can only see it going from strength to strength.
Although the fudge I bought was beautiful, I really feel I shouldn't have ate it!!!! Well done to all involved.


1 comment:

  1. I agree and thanks for your support Mike a good day had by all.

    ReplyDelete