- Were the Police involved? no they weren't, they did not receive one call
- Should we increase the age limit to purchase alcohol to say 25 years old?
- What damage are these people doing to themselves?
- Should we increase the price of alcohol off sales?
- We know we have a national problem with under age drinking, what on earth are the parents doing to address this problem?
Just a few things going through my mind, so much for my Sunday with the girls (sorry girls) and thanks to the Council for coming out and clearing up after these individuals, it's worth mentioning that there was a youth football match in this area today and at least they did not have to witness such a scene. Also, I know of a blind resident with a guide dog who uses this route most days. So the question is, if respect was taught to our youths (respect yourself, respect others, respect your environment and so on), would this have happened?