Sunday 6 September 2009

Meetings this week

Monday 7th September
8.45 Meet Police at Ysgol Maelgwn, Llandudno Junction
9.15 Meet North Wales Housing, Llandudno Junction
1.30 WREN Panel, Colwyn Bay
6.00 Assist my wife with presentation for Llanrwst Rotary Club on the Work of CLICSargent Charity
Tuesday 8th September
Ward Work, prepare for planning meeting (I do not sit on planning committee, however I will be speaking on a planning application on my ward)

Wednesday 9th September
11.00 Llandudno Junction Master Plan, Llandudno Junction Leisure Centre
2.00 Planning Committee, Conwy

Thursday 10th September
All day, Cabinet Meeting, Conwy

Friday 11th September
12.00 Open tenders, Conwy
2.00 Llandulas Landfill Meeting, Colwyn Bay
3.00 Raynes Quarry Meeting, Colwyn Bay
5.00 Liberal Democrat Executive Meeting, Penmaenmawr
7.00 Teenz and Kidz Drama Workshop, Llandudno Junction

Above are some planned meetings for the week ahead, again that is without the phone going, my email and my post and the work these can generate.

No comments:

Post a Comment